[time-nuts] Symmetricom X72

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:56:51 UTC 2020

The lamp oscillator should not have an affect. It just excites the lamp. I
did see in you picture some very complicated FPGA class chips. I would
expect the photocell/diode to hit an opamp. Though maybe thats in the FPGA.
On the face of the lamp when off and shining a light do you see a black
film? Not uncomment for the rubidium to plate onto the glass and
essentially dim the emitted light. It can be recovered if that is the case.
Regards
Paul.