[time-nuts] ! PPS Source

Joe Hobart nova at npgcable.com
Thu Aug 13 03:44:27 UTC 2020

I have been using 1 PPS from a Motorola M-12 timing module to steer a SRS
PRS-10.  I recently heard that a U-Blox ZED F9P module receives both L1 and L2
and can provide much improved positional accuracy.

Would better positions translate into a smoother 1 PPS?  Does anyone have
experience with this U-Blox module?  Can this be set up with a fixed position as
a timing module?

Is there a better source of 1 PPS at a reasonable cost?  The U-Blox is about $200.

Thanks,
Joe, W7LUX

---
https://www.avg.com