[time-nuts] eLORAN 99600 monitoring at 100 KHz

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:52:20 UTC 2020

Thanks, Paul.

Does this "standard marine preamp" have an integrated antenna of some kind?
If not (or  you're not using it), can you tell me about the antenna you
*are* using?

I've not "heard" so much as a peep here in south central Texas, but have
only
looked in the daytime.  Is the station transmitting around the clock?

I do suffer from an abysmally-high noise level here.  But I'm trying to get
handle on whether it's even worth my trying further.

Dana