[time-nuts] WWVB SDR discussion

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Fri Aug 21 14:56:29 UTC 2020

That’s a unavailable EBAY listing number
What is the actual La Crosse model or part number for the new software 14"
clocks

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y
lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln (HC84 RFD USPS Mail)
Keyser WV 26726

GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
Jamaica cell:           +1-876-456-8898