[time-nuts] Datasheet for TeleQuarz 20TQG01?

Bernd Neubig BNeubig at t-online.de
Sun Aug 23 06:36:49 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

as I used to head the TeleQuarz oscillator division till 2000, I can provide
you a partial answer.
You are right, the "20TQG01" is the date code for week 20 in 2001, with TQG
standing for TeleQuarz Group
The "7368" is the serial number and "EO10391410" is the customer-specific
part number. As I recall it is a Rohde & Schwarz P/N, however I do not have
the details in mind.
I assume it is in the so-called "Eurocase" package and a size of the base
plate of about 36x27 mm. If you can send a photo of the base with the pins I
most probably can identity the connection scheme.
It is rather unlikely that the /specified stability is 1.2 ppb.

Best regards
Bernd
DK1AG

----- On 8/22/20, Paul Boven wrote:
More online searching has revealed that 20TQG01 is likely a date code (week
20 of year 2001, charge G?). The other identifiers printed on the OCXO are
'7368' and 'EO10391410'.

> More online searching has revealed that 20TQG01 is likely a date code
(week 20 of year 2001, charge G?). The other identifiers printed on the OCXO
are '7368' and 'EO10391410'.

> In my surplus drawer, I found an OCXO which I would like to use for a
> home-built GPSDO. The part in question is a 10 MHz, 12V OCXO, type
> 20TQG01. It came from a flea market, and looks to have been removed
> from a PCB. It's fairly large metal case (h = 2.5cm, w = 4cm, l = 5cm)
> and has 7 pins. According to the seller, it achieves 1.2 ppb (!).
>
> Unfortunately, the Telequarz group no longer exists, and I've been
> unable to find anything resembling a datasheet. Any further
> information would be very welcome, especially pinout and performance
parameters.