[time-nuts] HP5065a cfield issue

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:44:24 UTC 2020

Bob
I did not see your response before responding to Poul.
This morning I did flip those switches and agree that I may have something
going on in the synthesizer. The offset that showed up is a drift of 5ns in
3 seconds and its running slow.
I do have the offsets from past measurements. Will have to look them up.
Regards
Paul.