[time-nuts] Manual: VARIAN R-20 Rubidium frequency standard.

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Dec 6 13:09:24 UTC 2020

Nice find. Original manuals are sometimes harder to find than original
equipment. In the case of the Varian R20 there is a clean copy on fellow
time-nut Didier's website:

http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals

Search for Varian or R20. The 128 page file is:

Varian_R20_Rubidium_Frequency_Standard_Service_Manual_1966.pdf

See how your hardcopy compares with that PDF. FYI, there is a nice
history of Rb standards here:

"A History of the Rubidium Frequency Standard"
http://www.wriley.com/A%20History%20of%20the%20Rubidium%20Frequency%20Standard.pdf

/tvb