[time-nuts] HP 5065 Rb update

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:23:23 UTC 2020

Ed
Like you I don't like dangling pots either. But since I had the system open
I took a look to see how hard that would be to accomplish. The pots on the
digital counter and its actually quite small. The 3 leads all fit into an
area about the size of a pencil eraser. To work on it requires removing the
front panel. Decided to leave that alone. To risky.
The systems all re-assembled stable and working about the way it always
has. I did go with Bobs suggestion using a different synth count and the
lower cfield current.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL