[time-nuts] Ublox 8T

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Dec 9 21:33:40 UTC 2020

Hi

I’ve used them as well. They are indeed *very* inexpensive and deliver quite
good assembly on the boards. As with any assembly process, avoiding ultra
small caps and resistors ( 0201 … 0402 …) will improve your chances.  I have seen
zero issues with parts in the 0603 and larger range. I have not seen any IC’s or
semiconductors with issues.

Bob