[time-nuts] Congratulations to David Allan

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Dec 11 03:47:20 UTC 2020

If I had thought about it, I would have assumed
David made fellow decades ago.  He was already
a legend around the HP Precision Frequency section
when I started at HP 40 years ago.  Maybe he was
just too modest and didn't do enough self
promotion.  Anyway, I'm happy that the powers
that be finally corrected this situation.

Rick N6RK