[time-nuts] HP105B Help

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:36:14 UTC 2020

If you're thinking it's the 10811, here's something to try:

Arrange to measure output frequency, and tune voltage, and put the curves up
on a dual-trace o'scope.  If the output frequency fluctuations correlate in
the
correct direction of the tune voltage fluctuations, then the problem is
probably
not in the 10811.  But if the tune voltage appears to be fighting the output
frequency variations, then it's most likely to be the 10811 (or perhaps
just its
power supply source) who's at fault.

Dana