[time-nuts] HP105B Help

Dave Miller ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Mon Dec 14 02:17:16 UTC 2020

Thanks Bob,
I  got some offline help from someone and I redid my setup and I am now
getting decent data. It looks like it was finger problems.
It has only been warming up for a day but it is now looking decent. Once I
get a longer plot I will post all the things I did wrong in my setup.
It was the first time I was measuring a 5Mhz source against the 10 MHz on
GPSDO. And I learned something important.

I got the HP105B for $300 so I think I got a decent deal. No battery
which is probably a good thing.
A couple of resistors and a couple of electrolytics.
The next step is to bring out the 10 Mhz to the back.
Open to suggestions on how best to do that.
I do recall recently someone  posted a buffer solution using a LH0033CG. I
did get some of those from Fleabay. I do recall there were some comments
that those parts were not a good choice.

Thanks everyone I am not off to the races and look at it closer.
Dave
VE7HR

72 de Dave
VE7HR