[time-nuts] DHS Resilient PNT Conformance Framework

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 18 23:15:57 UTC 2020

Hi

You can always cycle the power … :)

===========

There also are the basic issues of 50 db gain antennas being attached to
20 db compatible modules. RF rich environments (even without Lightspeed …)
will always be a challenge. Site design *is* part of this “mess”.

=======

At least from what I saw, *most* modules did a pretty good job of handling the
stuff they saw. You could always jam them if you had enough power. Most of
them recovered from that and went back to running correctly.

Indeed, a device that provided timing on a per band / per system basis would
probably have taken care of all the issues I saw. Back in the day, those devices
…. not what you got in your low cost module ….

Bob