[time-nuts] I assume y'all have seen this, but:

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sat Dec 19 13:38:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

Spin squeezing is being used by many research groups now, and been
talked about for many years. For sure it's not applicable to all uses,
but it shows promising enough results that many seems to include it.
Other hyper-Ramsey interrogation techniques also fit to the same type of
advances.

Cheers,
Magnus