[time-nuts] Hp 10811-60159

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Dec 26 15:25:53 UTC 2020

Hi

Is there actually anything on that carrier board worth keeping? The “normal” approach
is to pull the board and wire direct to the OCXO. The carrier board is not needed for
normal operation (as long as you supply the correct voltages to the device).

I don’t have one in front of me so I have no idea what’s on it. Most of those boards
have strange enough stuff on them that the answer is “nope not useful” .

Bob