[time-nuts] Rebroadcasting time signals [WAS: La Crosse Clocks - ]

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:50:02 UTC 2020

@dana I bought one of the TinySA from the usa distributer.  It even comes
with an sma antenna that screws right on.  I'm actually pretty amazed with
how this little thing works!  You can see the radio stations around easily
along with other things if they're leaking.  Really amazing little piece of
kit.

http://www.randl.com/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=75243

This is the USA distributer with best price.  Everyone else in the USA is
just reselling at higher price from what I could find.

Bill