[time-nuts] Fake new LPRO 101 Rb's on Ebay?

Christoph Kopetzky ck at cksd.de
Tue Feb 4 09:34:23 UTC 2020

Ah OK, now I found the other offers... OK China...
Sorry for my quick first answer.
I agree with Esa. Ozone is a good method for contact-free desinfecting
goods. The other alternative will be UV light. But
ozone is much better.

best regards

Chris
---
'Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.' -- Albert Einstein