[time-nuts] Incorrect date on Thunderbolt

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 19:26:30 UTC 2020

I'm sure it's a ROLL-OVER issue where date string buffer for date isn't long enough.  Only thing we can do is to correct it in software.  Most "stuff" such as Lady Heather knows about this and if date is unreasonable, it will correct it when displaying date.  No fundamental fix at GPS level, as far as I know.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG