[time-nuts] Raspberry Pi NTP server

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 4 12:56:05 UTC 2020

On 7/4/20 2:30 AM, David J Taylor via time-nuts wrote:
====

> ... and it has much less general support
> ... and it generates more RF interference
> ... and it costs money as the OP already has the Raspberry Pi

I have both Pis and BB Blacks and Greens and Green wireless.

I'm interested in the RF interference aspect - is that documented anywhere?

Yeah, I'm sure both meet the respective Part 15 for WiFi transmitters
(if they have a WiFi interface on board) - but I've not seen any
substantive measurement data for general RFI.

And given COVID telework, I can't just run down to the screen room with
them and a spectrum analyzer.