[time-nuts] IFCS 2020 tutorial - low noise electronics for time/frequency metrology

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Jul 8 02:25:15 UTC 2020

Moin,

As some of you know, I have been allowed to give a tutorial on low noise electronics
for this year's IFCS. As the whole conference has been turned into a virtual one,
we were asked to record our tutorials and upload them. Additonally to the conference
I decided to put my tutorial online for everyone to watch. You can find it at
http://time.kinali.ch/ifcs_2020_tutorial/
Though, I have to honestly admit, I am not proud of it. There is too much that
I couldn't fit what should be in there, in in the 75' we were given. And there is
quite a few things that I think I made too confusing. Nevertheless I hope it can
be of use for some. Please let me know what you think, especially if you have ideas
how I could improve the tutorial for the next time I'm giving it.

				Attila Kinali

PS: As this years IFCS is fully virtual, the registration is still open and the
rates are IMHO quite reasonable: https://ifcs-isaf2020.org/registration
If it's still too much, you can pretend you are a student. Nobody is checking
this anyways.

--
Science is made up of so many things that appear obvious
after they are explained. -- Pardot Kynes