[time-nuts] HP 5316B External Reference

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 01:59:07 UTC 2020

Wes many of the HP sig gens and counters use that method I might guess
starting in the 70s. They all lock very well to the external reference and
are as good as the external reference is.
One gotcha. It seems some people pull the oscillators to sell on auction
sites. So if its missing thats a bit of a mess to deal with.
Regards
Paul