[time-nuts] Pinout of 'Interface' connection of Lucent RFTGm-II-Rb and RFTGm-II-XO

rodger_adams at yahoo.com rodger_adams at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 17:13:41 UTC 2020

I have the same pair.  See attached PDF I put together several years ago.
Not a complete pin out but will help with the data ins/outs.   The chart on
the left shows the interconnections within the "combining unit".  The chart
on the right shows the connector pinouts.  This is for the RS-422 and PPS
signals.

Let me know if you need connections on anything else and I'll see what I can
do.

Rodger