[time-nuts] Some GPSDO measurements with an upgraded 53131A

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Mon Jul 20 19:53:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

decided to follow up with a little sanity check: I pitted my DiY attempt
against a "commercial" GPSDO, a Trimble branded UCCM, sourced from Ebay. Of
course I have no idea whether the Trimble still meets specs, or what these
specs even are, but I think all in all I'm doing not so badly with my own
design.

I logged two traces of the Trimble, one with the 53131A in frequency mode, one
with a TAPR TICC in timestamp mode. Reference again the upgraded timebase of
the 53131A.

See the attached graphs.

BR,
Matthias