[time-nuts] Searching for service information - HP 3336B late revision

Claude Houde va2hdd at aei.ca
Tue Jul 28 02:25:35 UTC 2020

Hello to all Time Nuts.

I have two HP 3336B levelled generators to repair, both show the same
problem, the display stays at "10 000 000" and the keyboard has no effect.

My problem is that the service manual that can be downloaded on the web
if for series 1930A or earlier, but in my case series numbers are
respectively 2652A and 2902A, so the service information and the
schematics are way to different to be useful.

Since both generators have the same symptom, I think that board swapping
is useless.

I also contacted Keysight but all they have is the same old revision
manual for series 1930A or earlier.

If someone has a PDF copy of the late release manual it would help me a lot.

Else I can also make a scan of a hard copy and pay shipping both ways.

Thanks in advance,

Claude VA2 HDD