[time-nuts] TAPR TICC and TADD-2 Minis

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jun 2 18:01:14 UTC 2020

Hi

There’s a lot more to setting this stuff up past the basics. Not all
attenuators have good return loss …. (and on and on). This quickly
gets pretty far of topic for Time Nuts. Simply keep in mind that the
measurement gear and measurement technique very much get
into the results of almost anything you look at ….

Bob