[time-nuts] Tale of Two GPStars...

Steve - Home steve-krull at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 14:02:59 UTC 2020

I have a GPStar that hadn’t been used in a few years. I’ve misplaced the wall wart power supply. Could someone pass along the output voltage and current numbers of the wall wart, please? I think I can figure out the DIN connector pin numbers but that would be helpful, too. My manual is pretty sparse in that area. If I recall it says “plug in the AC adapter”...

Thanks!

Steve K.
WB0DBS