[time-nuts] Datum 102500-001 rubidium standard

Rick Commo rick.commo at frontier.com
Wed Jun 17 20:39:38 UTC 2020

I was given a Datum 102500-001 Rubidium standard today.  Searcing the Web for a manual for this particular model yielded nothing but I did run across a manual in PDF form for their LPRO unit.  I read through  and suspect that it might be more or less applicable to the unit I have.  At least the connector has the same number of pins and layout.

Does anyone on the list have more info on this unit that you can share with me.  I grabbed it up because it was free and came with a 24V switching supply.  As I find time I want  to build a GPSDO for my ham shack; but this could serve in the interim.

The current extent of my knowledge of these devices is knowing how to spell rubidium and that they are/were used as secondary time sources.  I will be doing research over the next few days trying to come up to speed; but any advice from the hive-mind of this group will be appreaciated.

Cheers & thanks,
-rick, K7LOG