[time-nuts] WWVB teensy BPSK early experiments

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 00:42:41 UTC 2020

Jim
Thanks for the details. I took a serious look at popping the xtal out and
am afraid its a bit beyond me since there are 4 pads that need to be
heated. I have worked on very small stuff under the microscope. But this
seems problematic. I sort of thought all the bits would get upset. No free
lunch.
No matter not popping the xtal. Mainly because if anyone else did want to
build the magical solution it would be as bad as soldering lots of chips.
Super fine wires to very small pads.
But at least at the moment perhaps thats not critical to developing
something.
I did tinker with delay and will need to use a scope at this point to see
the effects.
Regards
Paul.