[time-nuts] HP105B

VE7HR ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Wed Nov 4 05:10:56 UTC 2020

Thank you Charles,
That will be a great help.
I shall wait for them to surface.
Looking on K0KBB there might be another addendum that is posted but no schematics.
It appears my unit has an 10811 in it.
Has anyone modified the HP105x to bring out the 10MHz to the outside?
Seems it might have utility.
If I recall the older units bring 5 MHz almost straight out to the connector.  And divide down for the rest.
I am guessing I am not the first person to think this is a interesting idea.
Any downsides to doing this.

Thanks
Dave
VE7HR