[time-nuts] New A9 for HP5065A

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Mon Nov 9 08:44:28 UTC 2020

   Hi,

   I'm planning to redo the A9 pcb for the HP5065a, the amplifier integrator, replicating the latest version introduced by HP.

   The intention is to replace the operational amplifier with an LT1012 and in the remaining space of the board to make a zone for prototypes. The board will have the gold plated connector as in the original board.

   I think two months are necessary for the design testing and production of the pcbs.

   I would like to know if there are other people interested in the pcb in order to adjust with the order. Besides the pcb, I will also supply the insulated pin to connect the capacitor.

   For the safety of the shipment I use only UPS or DHL.

   As for the costs at the moment I am not able to quantify them but I will not apply any margin, it will be only the costs of production, packaging and shipping.

   Please write to me directly at  timeok at timeok.it indicating the number of the boards that interest you.

   Your suggestions are welcome.

   Best,

   Luciano