[time-nuts] WWVB teensy BPSK early experiments

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:55:10 UTC 2020

No time to experiment the last few days as the weather has been great and
have to get outside stuff done. That said trying to tease apart how to
create a lockable NCO in the teensy.
Its not clear to me that I can create a sine wave oscillator and drive that
out to a pin to see stability and adjustment effects. It can be done by
mixing with another internal signal and measuring the output. But my
preference would be direct measurement.
With respect to sine and cosine. It seems a second oscillator and a third
oscillator that is 90 degrees out can be created. Supposedly these would be
locked. (To be proven)
Regards
Paul