[time-nuts] Mentorship needed in learning about Allan Deviation and variation.

Matthias Welwarsky time-nuts at welwarsky.de
Tue Nov 10 21:07:49 UTC 2020

Joe,

I mentioned those spikes in an earlier, private email as well, I think Bob is
correct, there's something going on with the sawtooth correction.

Since you're already reading the quantization error correction data from the
Ublox TIM_TP message, you might want to try "digitally" applying it. Leave the
delay line in bypass and just subtract the correction data from the analog
interpolator reading you get for the corresponding pulse. You need to properly
scale it to picoseconds, though.

Regards,
Matthias