[time-nuts] L1/L2 survey antenna $125 new

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 20:17:21 UTC 2020

Thanks, Bob.  I zoomed in on the image that shows the connector without the
cover,
and it sure looks like a female connector to me (contradicting what the
SparkFun
description says).  I could not determine which handedness applies to the
threads,
however- not quite enough resolution in the photo.

I'm inclined to suspect that this is in fact a standard TNC female
connector.  What
possible motive could an industry have for using a non-standard connector
type
except for meeting some silly FCC regulation (which clearly does not apply
here).

Dana