[time-nuts] L1/L2 survey antenna $125 new

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 00:26:12 UTC 2020

I quote the description on the SparKfun page via the WIndows clipboard:

"Note: This antenna has a TNC Male RP connector found on nearly all
surveying antennas. We recommend a TNC Male RP to SMA adapter
<https://www.amazon.com/DGZZI-2-Pack-Coaxial-Adapter-Connector/dp/B06ZZGGWBS>
or
cable when using with our GNSS receivers."

But the photo on the site appears to show a receptacle, not a pin, for the
center conductor, hence
a standard female configuration.  So unless the thread is left-handed,
which I really can't tell,
this is a standard (not RP)* female* connector.  That's my story and I'm
sticking to it!

Bob, are you by chance thinking of buying one of these?  If so, please let
us know which it
is right away when it arrives.

Dana