[time-nuts] WWVB teensy BPSK early experiments

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sun Nov 15 07:52:22 UTC 2020

Hello Time Nuts/Paul,

Yes - I know you have said that - the point was/is I wasn't sure there was
something in the code or not that could be calling some of the
touch screen functions - if you said you scrubbed that and I didn't
understand - thanks for doing that.

I was wondering - using the Stormwise antenna in inductive coupling mode -
I got at least one good decode cycle - but the TFT/Teensy
evidently froze - I wasn't getting the serial port dump - the Teensy
appeared to be locked up - no LED blinks, etc:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/2308903/99171441-ee159b80-26bd-11eb-8b1f-062ce90a1265.jpg

Good news is that evidently at least one good decode cycle took place (CH
code) or maybe it was in the process of completing one good decode cycle.

73's,
John
AJ6BC