[time-nuts] Surplus Navicom GPSDO

Peter Reilley preilley_454 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 14 23:27:45 UTC 2020

I noticed that the seller has blanked out most of the digits of the
latitude and longitude.
However, it seems that you could reconstruct the Lat/Lon from the
information that is
shown.   You have the time and date along with the position of the
sun.   Indeed the
additional information on the moon would add redundancy.

Pete.