[time-nuts] TimeLab display issue

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:35:02 UTC 2020

 Hello Time-Nuts,
Just wondering if anyone has run into the following with TimeLab, and
has a solution.

I have been running TimeLab on a Windows 7 laptop for some time now
and it has been working great.  A while back, I installed on a Windows
All-In-One (HP) and had display issues. The display area was not
working for ADEV, but would display phase data.  However, the vertical
and horizontal display areas for the labels seemed to be off the
display area (for everything).  Made things really useless.

Now, I have installed TimeLab on a Windows desktop and have run into
exactly the same problem.

I have talked to John Miles about this and we could never get the issue
ironed out.  BTW, I am importing ASCII phase data but I don't think it
would make any difference if I was collecting data real time.  It
seems to be a display issue and not a data problem.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Skip Withrow