[time-nuts] Aging 5065A ?

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Thu Oct 8 14:14:30 UTC 2020

This I suspect is not original, but with respect for the need for 48 bit
resolution, why not, say, a 24 bit, with reduced range such that it's steps
are the same as what  you would see with 48 bits, this stacked (Biased) on a
fixed stable voltage in middle of expected control range. Fixed voltage
could be sourced from an initial courser wide range device.

Since this seems so obvious, who did it first?

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y
lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln (HC84 RFD USPS Mail)
Keyser WV 26726

GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
Jamaica cell:           +1-876-456-8898