[time-nuts] WWVB Dephaser Question

Chris Howard chris at elfpen.com
Tue Oct 13 17:14:54 UTC 2020

That's a fair assessment.  I'm really not very far into SDR programming,
would like to learn more.

I was working with someone who gave me a way forward toward
using the same hardware to do the BPSK demodulation, but I want
to get his OK before I spread his stuff into this group or other places.
And I have not yet done anything with it yet myself.

Chris