[time-nuts] WWVB/Anthorn Re: time-nuts Digest, Vol 195, Issue 27

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:35:40 UTC 2020

Andre you can add layers of litz wire. You actually have litz wire? Thats
hard to find these days. But it most likely will need to be more than a few
layers. I would slip to small pieces of cardboard on both sides of the
existing coil (glue in place) and then fill with the new wire. Check the L
every 5 layers. May guess you need 10.
But what you want to do can be done.
Regards
Paul