[time-nuts] SMPS or conventional?

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:12:56 UTC 2020

IN the Datum User’s Guide for the LPRO there is a set of data for MTBF.
Ambient Temperature    MTBF Hours
20 			381000
25			351000
30			320000
40			253000
50			189000
60			134000
This shows the clear advantage of keeping to unit cool.
The data also shows the improved stability if the temperature is constant.

cheers, Neville Michie