[time-nuts] 5065A Rb Cavity RX - Varactor repair

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:52:00 UTC 2020

Corby
I have run into issues with the older coax essentially rotting internally.
It allows teh center conductor to tough the outer in the worst case. Is
that a concern from your experience? HP 3586 slvm as an example.
How hard was it to get that unit out. (Hoping I never need to actually do
this)
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL