[time-nuts] Looking for "The Theory and Design of Quartz Crystal Units" by V.Bottom

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:27:44 UTC 2020

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 10:55 PM Wes <wes at triconet.org> wrote:
> Not exactly the same book but the same author:
>
> "Introduction to quartz crystal unit design"  There seems to be a copy in the UK

   I see several copies of this in the $20 range on bookfinder.com,
click "view all matches combined" at the link below. The title "The
Theory and Design of Quartz Crystal Units" only shows up on Worldcat,
so appears to be much harder to get, so it's surely much more
expensive if you find it.

https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?title=Introduction+to+Quartz+Crystal+Unit+Design&lang=en&st=xl&ac=qr