[time-nuts] Query about insulated coax panel connectors?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Oct 24 23:27:37 UTC 2020

Hi

Mini-circuits will sell you the transformers already in a box. Needless to say,
they do charge a bit for that. Occasionally, you can find them on eBay for
a more rational price.

If you are going the DIY route, incorporating a couple of common mode
chokes on both sides of the transformer is probably a good idea. Once
you get rid of 60Hz, the next problem is all the crud your cell phone or
WiFi device is spouting …..

Bob