[time-nuts] PRS10 Breakout board

Dave Miller ve7hr at ve7hr.ca
Mon Oct 26 23:49:51 UTC 2020

Searching the list I see that several years ago someone designed a PRS10
breakout board..
Does anyone have any details on it?
I managed to source some of the connectors today.
The cost for the bonafide board is rather high when you add in shipping to
Canada.
I have done a board for a Temex LFPRS-01 which seems to do the trick.
So I think I will make one.
I have tried contacting the OP but waiting for a response.
A schematic would be gratefully received.
I am sure I will have some spare boards when they are done. Always willing
to share.

Thanks
Dave

--