[time-nuts] Mentorship needed in learning about Allan Deviation and variation.

Joe & Gisela Noci jgnoci at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:46:54 UTC 2020

Thanks Bob.   Slowly it penetrates..
The 1PPS source is as you say far from being a good reference, so I will
cease that route!

I think I have to accept what I have - I believe it is good enough for my
Ham Radio work as a reference for my radios, at least into the low GHz
region.
If I manage less than 100Hz error in the 2.4GHz band, I am OK..

As I mentioned before, its very difficult for me to obtain or have
access to Reference Grade solutions, or for me to buy a handful of suitable
surplus sources, etc...
The usual Ebay sources don't work well to our part of the world, very
difficult, very costly, and most Ebay vendors won't even ship toNamibia!

Having learned a lot from you chaps, for which I am grateful, I think I now
at least know the size of the cliff above of me!

Thanks to all..
regards
Joe