[time-nuts] power supply for Z3801

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:17:29 UTC 2020

For heaven's sake don't try to power equipment from a trickle charger.  The
thing may
be more like a current source than a voltage source.  Also it may not be
isolated from
the safety ground, which would rule out connecting several in series.

A good power supply is so crucial to happiness and long life (for your
equipment) that
the P.S. is the last thing you want to cut corners on.

Dana