[time-nuts] power supply for Z3801

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Oct 29 00:40:50 UTC 2020

I built a 48 volt discrete linear supply into my Z3801 about 18 years ago.
Still works fine. It was a tight squeeze but managed to fit it in behind the
front panel. I replaced the plug on the back with a standard 3 pin socket
assembly. I also replaced the top cover with fine coper screen to get rid of
the extra heat generated by the supply. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell NJ 07731
848-245-9115