[time-nuts] Quartzlock E10-MRX

Richard Katsch rkatsch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 12:25:31 UTC 2020

Many thanks Matthias,Hugh.

The case doesn’t seem to have any direct method of fastening to a heatsink
but something can be arranged I’m sure. The manufacturer’s documents don’t
suggest anything. They do say that the base temperature can be up to 85
degrees C which seems awfully hot.

I haven’t measured the temperature other than a finger test that indicates
that more than 5 secs is uncomfortably hot. At that point I switched it off.

Best regards
Richard