[time-nuts] OCXO drift continued..

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Fri Sep 4 19:02:52 UTC 2020

Hi.  Over the last few weeks I have slowly been getting back into the time nuts game..

A few days ago I slightly adjusted the frequency of my FTS1050 (after running un disturbed for many years it was off frequency by approx 7E-10 which is not to bad in my view but I would like it to be a little closer to being "on frequency."

In light of some other recent messages I thought there might be some interest in seeing a recent "post adjustment" plot of my FTS 1050 vs one of my GPSDO's.  The data was collected with a HP5370B that had only had a day or so to warm up after being powered down for many years.  The GPSDO has been running for several months.

I will be curious to see how the FTS 1050 behaves over the next month or so.

Best regards
Mark S